Monday, August 10, 2009

The Little Mermaid

If you have a little "girly" girl like I do, then check this out...

I came across this GREAT party idea from Living Locurto
that you must check out HERE


Mermaid Party


and you can do it too!
Just check out some of the pics from this party...


Fabulous cupcake cake!


Look at those cute cupcake toppers!

and Mermaid "Sea"food!
Amy gives you recipes and fun party game ideas!

Amy even shares her easy mermaid tail costume tutorial!

Did you notice all the matchy matchy graphics?

check out the invite...



Do you have a "Jacklyn"? Maybe a "Betsy"?


I have a "Jessica"!


Or maybe your girl is more of a "Wendy"?








Want to have a party too?

Then go HERE and download a printable party pack

that most looks like your little mermaid!

It's only $10

and you can print it as many times as you want once it's yours!

Cool eh?!

(p.s. I'm not getting anything for this I just think Amy is super talented

and wanted to showcase this idea!

Her blog is a must if you want party ideas or cool FREE graphics!)

Thanks Amy for letting me feature your mermaid printable party pack and blog!

2 comments:

HMaas said...

Thanks Kel - her blog is great - love all the party ideas.

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Wow! Thanks for the great feature:-) That was so sweet. Glad you like it and if you have a mermaid party please send me some photos!