Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I thought I'd be...



Calmer. Cooler. More in control.
not ridiculous, but poised, witty even.

so. not. the case.


I stuttered and probably spoke in sentences that made no sense.
I spoke fast. Like lightning speed.

My voice wavered and I don't think I let her get a word in.
Oh. stupid. me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just got off the phone with the celebrated Do It Yourself-er Kim of the DIY dish girls.
and let me just say that I think they are awesome, both she and Kris.

Why did I have this super chummy chat with Kim you ask??

well let's back track...
I just bought their DVD.
Yes this one...


On SALE for $10 bucks till friday! (May 27, 2011)

This DVD is chalk full of ideas for your kids to make and do this summer!

Not convinced? check out this excerpt from the video:










My kids and I used this video clip to make a gardening apron for my daughter and a tool belt for my son--they loved it and really connected with the video!

so anywho.... I ordered it and had a question but my email wasn't working and at the bottom of your invoice is a phone number.


so I dialed it.


and KIM picked up!

and I went on and on like a gas-fed duck and she was super friendly and didn't even seem to notice what an absolute dork I am!

moral of the story?


buy this DVD for your kids, your grandkids, for birthday gifts, and just because--it's a wealth of crafting fun!

p.s. by the way, I am in no way being compensated for this review-- I just knew when I saw it on sale that I HAD to have it!

No comments: