Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was so special for me this year.
It was the first year Hubby really included the kids
in things.
Pumpkin and Bubby made their own cards this year
which I big puffy heart!
Pumpkin had crafts from school that she had made that were wonderful.
Bubby drew snakes in my card-- and I have to say,
even though he's only 2 1/2 you could actually
say they were snakes :)
Then Hubby took them to buy mommy a special book.
A special book from my favourite used bookstore!
I just love Sophie Kinsella and have the rest of the series except this first one.
Pumpkin said they even got to pay and you could tell that that was a big deal to her.
Then there was the big gift which daddy clearly got in on but I don't mind...
no don't mind at all!
Pedicures are one of my favourite luxuries and he knows it!
Especially when I'm prego.
Not bad eh?
(yes. my feet are small)
The nail colour is "I'm not really a waitress" by OPI.
I wore it on our wedding day.
Hubby bought me a bottle of it on our honeymoon.
Love this colour.
so....
I didn't get a new mousepad...
but I got something so much more...
My family.

4 comments:

The kids said...

sounds like a wonderful mothers day

sewtakeahike said...

yay! thanks for sharing about your mother's day Kelly!

Miller Racing Family said...

I love the new blog layout and the header is so precious.
Looks like you did have a wonderful Mother's day. I totally agree it means so much more when the little ones get to take part in these big days.
I hope all is going well with your pregnancy. It won't be long until your little one is here.

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Thanks for stopping by my little blog.
Your Mother's Day sounds really good. I love that OPI color--it's the only color I'll wear on my toes. I just wished it looked as good on my fingers!