Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I have been very busy...

holding,
cuddling,
squeezing,
kissing,
cherishing,
and thanking the Lord for this little bundle of cuteness.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Our new little guy showed up on July 23rd, 2010 at 12:20 am.
He weighed 7lbs 9oz and has big feet :)
2 hours of labour
(yes, you read that right)
and one push and we had our newest little man in our arms.
Our kids just love him!
What a blessing.
A lot of prayers, (my own and from others),
went into the making of a beautiful birthing experience.
There is nothing better than seeing the richness of the blessings the Lord doles out.
Nothing.
I feel great and am enjoying some downtime with the family.
but I'll be back soon with more details.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
And thank you to those of you that have encouraged me the last few months.
It means alot.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Amy J said...

Congrats! He's just adorable... you are blessed :)

Miller Racing Family said...

Congrats, I am so excited for you all!

Jules said...

Edible. Congrats!!!! Happy, happy news!

Catharine - with 2 A's said...

What a cute little bum! :P

Trish said...

Congratulations...

I had my baby on the 21st of July :) a boy as well! Almost the same size too :)

such a sweetie!

Anna said...

congrats on that baby! oh so cute!

Djaj said...

Félicitations !
The third baby is always quiet... Until he walks ! I wish the five of a looooooooong and happy life !