Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blogger Recipes 2009

This past year,
2009
I have gleaned,
baked,
tasted,
cried,
thrown out,
enjoyed
and DEVOURED a lot of blogger recipes!
Some were hmmmm.....
not as good as I was hoping...
While others were good enough to make again....
and lots were AMAZING!!!

I'm going to share the amazing Blogger Recipes of 2009!
(just click on the pictures that I stole...ahem...borrowed, from each blogger of their delectable creations)


Beginning with 2 from Kim at Bitty Bits and Pieces
Serve it warm or cold--easy and delicious!
Coca Cola Cake


seriously addictive!
Apple Brickle Dip

Next, a truly decadent cake that I am making a Christmas tradition in our home.
From Shelly at Simple Abundance

Cranberry Almond Cake


These two come from Meg of WHATEVER fame...

mmmmm... it's become a Sunday night staple around here!

Baked French Toast

Like a slice of apple pie you eat with your fingers!
Glazed Apple Bars

I made this Recipe from Rachel of P.S. I Quilt and it received RAVE reviews!

Rachel's Peanut Butter Delight

This cake is from my favourite bloggy friend Jodi at Pleasant Home
(however the recipe is from her old blog)

Mmmmm.... seriously the twist in this will have you make it again and again!

And before you think all I do is eat dessert...

This recipe from Cheryl at Tidy Mom will knock your party goin' socks off!!!

Seriously good New Year's Day fare!


Mini Ham and Swiss Party Rolls


This recipe I came upon from Tanya from Miller Racing Family
as I am an avid reader of hers,

but actually originated from Kelli at Outside My Kitchen Window...

Regardless it is fabulous! and quick!

Chicken Club Wrap

Lastly,
I made this dip for Boxing Day and was very pleased with the results...

I didn't put in the jalepenos

(to accomodate all that might be eating it)

but I think I'll try it next that way to give it some zing!

Everyone loved it and it was a definate winner!

The recipe comes from Haus of Girls and worth every calorie!


So there you have it...

I have loads more recipes to try but I guess we'll save them for the New Year!
2010

I can't believe it!

7 comments:

TidyMom said...

Fantastic looking list! and fun post!!

I'm going to have to give some of them a try!! Thanks for the linky love to mine! - we made them for Christmas again this year!

~TidyMom

HMaas said...

Okay... now I am hungry!!! I will definitely be trying some of those - yumm!!

Miller Racing Family said...

Thanks for the shout out. I will have to try some of these recipes. I might even have to do a similar post!
Have a fabulous day!

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

You have my mouth watering and my hand reaching for a pencil and paper to write these down! Thanks for sharing!

jen duncan said...

oh my gosh! my husband would fall head over heels all over again if I'd cook for him like this! ;-) Happy new year Kelly. Keep on creating!
jen

The kids said...

What a great post, thanks for sharing

Marta @ Haus of Girls said...

Yay for Pottery Barn Dip!
How fun!
Thanks for the great post :)