Thursday, February 11, 2010

All popped up and ready to go

It's no secret that I was floundering for ideas for pumpkins class for Valentine's Day after what I like to call the big candy cane fiasco!
And good old blog land came through for me once again.
Thank you to you all that sent me emails with ideas.
I so appreciated them.
I nearly made these ...
and I still might...
But then I came across this post
and like a bolt of lightning I was inspired!
What little girl doesn't like
ELECTRIC PINK POPCORN!
thanks to Alish and Whitney at Sisters' Stuff, I was on my way...
then in a moment of genious and a conversation with my mother...

We took it up a notch and added drizzled white chocolate and pink M&M's

Packaged so neatly with sandwich bag goody labels by the so talented Amy at Living Locurto
found here




oh the simpleness.
oh the completeness.
Oh the thankfulness for the simpleness and the completeness.



A big thank you to those that aided in making my 5 year old's Valentine's Day treat a success.

I am Super Mom once more...
for now....

5 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

Wow now that is a great valentine. You are totally super mom today. I love the color of the popcorn, I think it would be great for any girl party.
Hope you have a great day!

Hillary said...

So cute I love the toppers! It looks very well done and your right what little girl doesn't like electric pink popcorn? I don't know :D

Marlene said...

Hey, that's a really neat idea! So fun for any party with girls actually!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Brilliant! This really is great, really!

1CardCreator said...

This looks so yummy, makes me wish my daughter wasn't 25 already! (Although I believe even she would still love it) Take care, ~Diane