Friday, June 11, 2010

almost...

I almost...
had enough fabric for the backing of my quilt--almost...
I almost...
ordered fabric online
I almost...
spent an hour scouring etsy for the perfect fabric for the back of my quilt
I almost...
paid for shipping to Canada instead of sending it to my mom because I needed it now...
I almost...
had to wait 2 and a half weeks for fabric to arrive

(top fabric: Cotton Blossoms by Bonnie and Camille, bottom fabric: compliments of Fabricland)
I almost...
used my very favourite Full Moon Polkie by Amy Butler

but it didn't feel "right" with the rest of the fabric.
I almost...
walked right past this fabulous brick coloured chicken scratch fabric
I'm so glad I didn't!
I almost...
don't know what I like better...
vertical?
horizontal? either way, (thoughts???)

I almost...
passed up a chance to find this fabric for $3 a metre!

sometimes shopping in Canada for fabric isn't all bad.

(for those that don't know--Fabricland is the Canadian equivalent to JoAnn's fabrics but not quite as good--but it's growing on me!)
***I almost think the word "almost" looks funny to me now that I've written it so many times in this post

1 comment:

Dana - Old Red Barn Co. said...

Nice, nice fabric! Goes well with the others too.