Wednesday, June 2, 2010

a little bit of this...

and a little bit of THIS
Oh my!
I love it!
It's called Glitzmas and it's fabulous!


I'm a sucker for Christmas anything and I just think this fabric would
sing with my Michael Miller mirror dots.

I haven't cut into the gold or the moss yet and I think if I could swing $25 bucks out of my hubby I'd be slicing and dicing!
Speaking of slicing and dicing...
here's a yummy pile of Cotton Blossoms fabric by Bonnie and Camille.

I bought this layer cake over a year ago with someone special in mind.
Well she's more special than ever and I've decided to
jump into this fabric with rotary cutter in hand!

I'm basing my quilt on one by Kaffe Fassett in his book
It's called Tropical Frothy and it uses half square triangles.

I'm just awaiting the arrival of a bit more fabric so I can move on with it.

Lastly, let me leave you with this pic of my yummy new stash!

Anna Maria Horner's Garden Party!

Heather and I couldn't resist (it wasn't hard to talk her into it!), so we went in on an order together and this is what resulted!

that's 6 yards of fabulous colour!

(the top one I have had for a bit but it matches so well)

Can't wait to cut into it!

No comments: