Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pretty Little Dresses

Here it is!
Done and in it's new home between Pumpkin's huge walk-in closet doors.


This pattern was a gift to me from Vanessa at V & Co.
and now I'm hooked!
Her tutorials are so easy to follow.
I bought the frame at the Sally Ann for $2
and in true V & Co. fashion
spray painted it within an inch of it's life
to bring it to it's shabby white perfection.
This project totally took away the fear of trying something new.
Thanks V.
I'm so pleased I could burst!!

6 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

Fabulous job! It looks very fitting in a little girls room.

Jodi Nelson said...

It turned out WAY cute! ;o) Did you see V's post today? Make sure you put this on her flickr. ;o) ooxx`jod

Pamela said...

That is so sweet and I love all of V and Co. ideas. She is amazing and so it your little wall hanging.

Fahrenheit 350° said...

That is soooooo darling!

V and Co. said...

perfect kelly! and it's going to be featured on my blog later today hopefully!

Heleen said...

Looks so sweet!