Friday, January 8, 2010

totally spying on my neighbour...

When I caught her doing this...

to her hubby's car...

She is so cute.
They've been married for 13 years and are so much in love, even now.

And sharing it with the neighbourhood.

They also happen to be the best neighbours, EVER!


*note*

--I should clarify the spying...

She is a working mom and is so fashion forward it kills me!

I always like to take a peek out my window to see what she's wearing that day

--I want to dress like her when I grow up!

4 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Ooh, I love cool neighbors! Especially ones that dress cool and write little love notes to the hubs in the snow!

Emily said...

That is too funny!

Miller Racing Family said...

That is so funny. What a cute idea with the love note in the snow.
I wanted to invite you over to the blog, I have an award for you that will hopefully bring you some sunshine!
Have a fabulous weekend.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.