Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bee Blocks

Found some pics of Bee blocks that I have yet to share with you all...
First up is a stacked block for the Hip 2 Bee Square group--can't remember whether this was October or September. It's been too long!

I loved making these and might need to make some for myself :)


October H2 B2 block for Peg


Next up also for H2B2 are some improv log cabins using some Dream On fabric


H2B2 September blocks


I really am not that great at improv piecing :(


H2B2 September block


Lastly, some really cool hens to start us off for January's H2B2 (Round 3) which I am now heading up.

These hens are for Jan and she sent us the legs and the pattern and we were to use our scraps--they really were so fun to make!

My hubby was not a fan, however, so I don't know that I'll be making many more of these unless someone I know wants a chicken quilt--any takers? :)



Now I'm all caught up--onto FEBRUARY!

4 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

I LOVE those chicken blocks! Adorable! And you are totally a great improv. piecer! Those blocks are awesome!

Miller Racing Family said...

I like these blocks.. The last photo is my favorite. I need to try making a pieced quilt, until then I will just enjoy your handy work. Have a great weekend.

chris said...

Love these blocks. Thanks so much for sharing them. :)

Vivian said...

Oh my gosh I love the chicken blocks...where does the pattern come from? That may be what I need to do with the Great White North bee this time. I LOVE CHICKENS!!