Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The "tail" of two Scottie's

Today I bring you a "tail" of two Scottie's

(and yes, I realize that that's a super corny!)

First some great news!

Compliments of




OOOOh scrap overload!

Coming your way via Pink Castle fabrics and one of my favourite bloggers,

Kaelin of The Plaid Scottie fame!


Quick! Go check it out


And the next Scottie news is that I finally finished the Scottie dog for the Middle man!


I finished this off in October before injuring myself and he loved it so much it got whisked away before I had a chance to blog about it.


His name is Spotty and he was made using Denyse Schmidt's free Scottie dog pattern found HERE



Patchwork front to match his quilt and a super soft upcycled wool sweater as the back makes him a cozy companion.



We made a collar and leash from a strip of old t-shirt fabric and now he's the real deal!


It feels good to have this crossed off my list--and to see the Middle Man so happy--makes me wish I'd done it earlier.

No comments: