Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cake Decorating for Men:101

Aww... 7 is such a special birthday for a little girl!


Notice the cute lady bug cupcakes?

Notice they have 7 chocolate chip spots? (the best kind)

Notice how evenly the icing is distributed?


Not too shabby, eh?


Did I mention that my hubby made these?


yes. that's right.


i had injured myself and it was my daughter's birthday and she wanted to take cupcakes to class.


Not wanting to let her down I dug in and got to work but the pain was awful.


Hubby: Let me do it.


Me: No. I want them to be nice.


Hubby: Go get a container to put them in and let me help you.


Me: O-ka-a-a-y


(as I roll my eyes and storm off only to come upstairs and find beautiful cupcakes upon my return)


Me: WOW!



Hubby: Yeah. I figured an icing bag can't be that hard. it's just like using a caulking gun.




Seriously.

More men should decorate cakes--they may have the edge :)







2 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

Men are so funny - the caulking gun analogy is not anything I would have come up with!

Jodi Nelson said...

LOL .... awesome!