Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

"Beauty comes from within"

"Beauty begins in the heart and lives through the soul"


"What are flabby arms, spreading hips,
and saggy boobs
compared to the beauty of how one lives
each day through the eyes of their children."


"Beauty can be measured by the love in ones heart."

Speaking of beauty...
check this out!

Not only is this fabric beautiful!
It was a GIFT.


The sweetest kind, too...

just because.


Sheridan has become my blogging friend
and an inspiration to me.


If you've never read her blog

then you must!


She recently wrote a blog post about BEAUTY.
And wants to off load some sheets to boot!



Sheridan,
thank you for the fabric and your kindness.


In my eyes
you're a

PERFECT 10!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thank you! You are very kind! Glad the parcel arrived safely. I will keep an eye over here and see what you make with it! (If you can ever bear to cut it - I can't!)