Thursday, June 18, 2009

No Time


It's busy around here
and I feel constantly that I have no time.


I mean,
yeah,
I have the same 24 hours in the day that you do...

...unless you are Australian and then I have the opposite 24 hours


but you get what I'm saying,
right?

(yes, this is my sewing studio--at least I don't have to worry about stray threads)


My quilt along sits waiting for me to spend time with it.
So sad.

I have grand plans for making Pumpkin's teacher's end of the year gift.
Since the end of the year is next Wednesday
I'd say I might need to prioritize.

The apples aren't going to make themselves!


So that brings me to Father's Day.
How did it get here so fast?!


And how is it that I didn't find this really GREAT idea
until yesterday?!

And now I have to somehow make it happen!
Ooooh the pressure I place upon myself!

so please excuse me but I must get on with my day.


As you can see I have some work ahead of me.

For the first time in a while I'm glad the hubby won't be home for dinner.
He's sad that he has a business meeting
and I'm just thrilled that the extra 2 hours will give me time to clean
it all up before he comes home!


Wish me luck!

6 comments:

HMaas said...

Best of luck Kelly - looks like you have lots to do!!!
Remember to have fun - can't wait to see pics when it is done.

Sandra said...

Oh I know that..so good luck and happy crafting!!!

Karin Schueller said...

CRACKING up at the Austrailian opposite 24 hours, lol.

Good luck getting it all done! I swear, time is going so fast! I feel the same way. :)

The Home Ec Teachers Daugter said...

I feel your pain

Karen said...

Those cubes look great - looking forward to seeing the result.
I have the opposite 24 hours to you, but if we're both up late we probably overlap in our crafting!

Karin Schueller said...

Hi there! Just stopping by to say THANKS for entering the A Window Into WHimsy giveaway! I'm honored that you like the tree... you have some amazing talent yourself, and it is so nice to have you say something like that LOVING your blog since i found it. ;) Good luck in the giveaway! EVERYONE needs a key fob! ;)