Thursday, July 2, 2009

He's a CLEANER!

You know Mr. Clean?
yeah.

The bald guy on the commercials?

The one with the earring?

mmm hmmm....


Well he lives in my house.
I know aren't I lucky?!


Only....
Except he's not bald -- he's blonde.

And no earrings --
but he is tall and has a cute butt!
*giggle*


I married a Dutchman and I DO recommend it.

He cleans like no one I've ever known.

And the sick part is he likes it!

He likes a clean house.
A tidy home.


He can't go to bed with dirty dishes in the sink
and we can't leave a mEsSy house over the weekend because

"no one likes to come home to a mess"
and it's TRUE.

It's nice to live in order.

I do believe he is somewhat...
shall we say...
anal (read as compulsive)
--but in his defense--

I think it's genetic.


Regardless,

he vacuums, dusts, cleans the floors

and at this very moment

before he sits down to enjoy his book

he is swiffering the house.

It's a near nightly routine.


And where am I?
What am I doing?


Sitting on my butt
surfing the net and
eating chips.


Yeah this is the life.


Now don't get me wrong,

this isn't the ONLY good thing about the Dutch...

they also know how to make a mean dessert!

p.s. I LOVE my husband.

In fact,

I *BIG PUFFY HEART* HIM !!

and we all know that that kind of love is saved for only 2 things...
husbands
and MODA FABRIC!
*big smile*

4 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

What a lucky woman you are. My husband is the complete opposite he doesn't care if the house is ever clean. I guess that is what I get for marrying a farm boy.
Have a great day!

Valerie said...

Darnit, I should have married a Dutchman instead of a Frenchman! Of course, the French have their strong points too... :)

HMaas said...

You are too cute!!

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

HAHAHA! I laughed very hard :-) Can I borrow him for one hour per day, sometime in the afternoon, just after I've made a big fat crafty mess and piled all the dishes into the sink? :-)