Wednesday, July 1, 2009

That's what little boys are made of...

It's a BOY!
On Monday we received news that my brother and his wife
(he married one of my best friends forever)
delivered a sweet baby boy into the world.
With thanks to the LORD!
Oh! Sweet really doesn't describe HIM.
"What are little boys made of?
Frogs, and snails, and puppy dog tails,
that's what little boys are made of."
So with this little poem in mind I'm off to find some
froggy, snails and puppy fabric....
hmmmm....
snails?
wonder where I'll find that?
Any ideas??
We're having a family shower
in my home next Saturday.
I'm hoping to have some fabric blocks
made by then
using this tutorial.
I want to spell out his name...
7 blocks
that may be alot of blocks...
Wish me luck!

4 comments:

HMaas said...

Saw the pics on Facebook - he is precious - what I never realized was how much you and your brother look alike.

Miller Racing Family said...

One thing that we did at my baby showers was that we had everyone fill out birthday cards for Trey. The cards range from 1-10. Then each year on Trey's birthday he gets to open up that particular years group of the cards from his shower. They have been a blessing each year and they mean so much to us. Not a gift idea but a fun shower idea.
Have a great Wednesday!

Miller Racing Family said...

Also congrats on the new baby in the family. Boys are such a blast!

Terri said...

you won you won email me with your address please. Check my blog for details.